Welcome to my new website!
My name is Dr. Moira Casey, and I have a practice based in Santa Barbara and Ojai, California and provide a panopoly of health services including:
- Non-force, energetic chiropractic adjustment
- Reflex and muscle work
- Sports injury healing and retraining
- Core movement therapy and yoga
- Breath work and body “grounding” meditation
- Nutritional counseling and education in person or via phone
- Core wound re-patterning in person or via phone
- Patient education in all areas of life and wellness
- Wellness workshops
- Individual healing retreat experiences
- Lifestyle counseling in person or via phone
- Cooking classes
I also have a book available called Eat Live, Be Alive. The goal of the book is to teach people how to regain wellness with The Restoration Diet.
This is a book about food, very simply and powerfully starting with the basic nutrients vitamins, enzymes, and minerals that we get to run our bodies from whole live foods. Its goal is to remind or inform for the first time the relationship between real food and health and well being. The book is very complete. It presents the diet basics. Learning the yes foods and the no foods and why. How the immune and digestive system functions. Food combining made easy. Some basic information about supplements. The ways to start the diet; easing into the diet, cleansing into the diet, and then using the diet as a base for an eating lifestyle. Included are also a recipe section and a large web site referral list per chapter to further your education learning and obtaining foods and products to assist with the whole foods diet.
226 West Ojai Avenue
Ojai, CA 93023
Santa Barbara Office
1520 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101